SOCIAL MEDIA

February 06, 2016

NOVELTY BAGS

IMG_5532

I know that monthly favourites are usually featured at the end of every month but I can't wait to show you my collection of novelty bags! I am also a crazy collector of embellished and vintage clutches and I would say I'm a proud mother of these babies. Give me a clutch that's a book or a robot for a bag, I will gladly welcome them to my collection.




I guess these bags make me feel most like myself. They speak of my personality when I pair them with different outfits. Every one that I have bought or received has it's own flair. Also, I realized my bags actually make great conversation starters. What do you think, would you carry one out?

Featured above: H&M x Maison Martin Margiela Candy Clutch | Kate Spade Pop Corn Bag | Accessorize Matryoshka Doll | ALDO Guide to Paris Book Clutch | Skinnydip Unicorn Tears Smoothie | Accessorize Robot Bag | H&M Pineapple Bag | ALDO Furry Monster | Bangkok Seashell Bag | Watermelon Bag (Birthday Gift)

x

INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE LOOKBOOK

2 comments :

  1. Duh these are just too cute. I'm obsessed with the little robot one!

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all so cute i can't even pick a favorite! either the robot, watermelon or pineapple!

    x caitie
    http://xcaitieelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete