SOCIAL MEDIA

January 22, 2016

GREYS

IMG_5532

Came across this dreamy exterior and I couldn't help but wish I lived there. Sipping tea by the windowsill, watching the world go by... Well, don't we all.



IMG_5532
IMG_5532

Matched this pair of culottes with my very much loved lace ups. I think I have styled the culottes trend in a few different ways on this blog. Let's go down memory lane, there's today's look, formal, with boots and casual. I don't think this is the end, I love culottes and trust that there will be many more upcoming looks featuring it!

INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE LOOKBOOK

5 comments :

  1. Adore the culottes and the background of this shoot. So sunny!

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG What I Keep In My Car

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your culottes!! T_T great outfit as per usual!

    x www.elizabethangelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background photos ! Great outfit :)

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is the brand name of the top? i love it so much!!! please tell me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the top so much!!! what is the brand name?

    ReplyDelete