SOCIAL MEDIA

September 02, 2015

BAG IT (Part 3!)

IMG_5532
Today's post is about.. well the title says it all. It's been a really long time since I did a post like that, the last one I did was back in 2011. Figured I'd give you guys an updated version! It's kinda fun looking back and seeing the knick knacks I carried around with me. So here's the 2015 edition of What's In My Bag!



IMG_5532
Let's start with the V.I.Ps of my bag. I always carry around my notebook (even when I travel), it's in my favourite shade of pink and I really like it as there's this small flap at the back which allows me to store my favourite polaroids and photos. Whenever I have ideas or to-dos, everything is noted down in that trusty little book. The other necessities would be my phone, my card holder which contains the cards I use everyday, a pen, charger, name card holder and my wallet. I really like my wallet, I bought it from Accessorize when I was in London and its a little reminder for me to save up for more travelling in the future.

(Typo Notebook, Chiara Ferragni Collection Flirting Phone Case, Cath Kidston Card Holder, Disneyland Pen, Accessorise Bon Voyage Wallet, Prints Sparkly Card Holder)

IMG_5532
Moving on to what every girl needs in their bag. Some of you carry your entire make up bag out, but I prefer the essentials. I have really dry skin, so I like to have a small bottle of moisturiser with me. My favourite lip combination would be a balm, followed by lipstick and then lip liner! I have the Marc Jacobs Daisy rollerball fragrance and the Prada Candy perfume in my bag, always. As for the hair tie, I only use that specific kind. I feel like it doesn't tug or pull on my hair. It comes off so smoothly unlike others which pulls some strands out and ouch no? I keep the smaller items in the little pouch which my sister gave me and it saves me so much time from digging my bag.

(Bath & BodyWorks Mad About You lotion, MAC lip liner, Lime Crime lipstick, Eos lip balm, hair tie from any drugstore, Bath & BodyWorks glitter purse.)

IMG_5532
Oh yes, the sun busters. I like to carry two different styles of sunglasses in my bag. You'll never know when you need them. These two current ones are my all time favourite, it goes well with literally almost everything. I also got a UV coated umbrella which I use when the sun is too hot. I don't know why but I get the impression that some teenagers think it's uncool to carry an umbrella unless it rains? The sun is so vicious and I wouldn't like skin cancer so #teambrolly.

(Miu Miu Noir and Rayban sunglasses, Brolly from Bangkok!)

IMG_5532

IMG_5532


Post a Comment