SOCIAL MEDIA

August 26, 2015

F e r n w e h

IMG_5532
USA 2014 | Photo by me

Found myself dreaming about different parts of the world, falling in love with cities I've never been to. I definitely want to visit Russia, Turkey, Germany, China and probably South America. Getting lost in another country and its culture, enjoying the different kinds of food, picking up phrases in different languages... yes please! We are only young once, never let your spark die out. Go out there, do what you love, don't let anyone stop you from doing what you're passionate about. Be it travelling, cooking, photographing and heck even taking a day to rest at home, just do it. Don't wait, time is so precious, make every minute count. Love yourself, and make life worth while. I'll be in Seoul this October and I honestly do not know what to expect. If you guys have any tips on where to visit in Seoul, do leave a comment for me! Stay gold 

xx

Post a Comment