SOCIAL MEDIA

July 19, 2015

WHITE OUT

IMG_5517

Isn't it just the best feeling ever when you don't have to rack your brains out on matching your outfit with your shoes? Alohas Sandals got that settled for me when I received my pair. When you live in such a humid country, it feels like summer everyday and these sandals literally replaced my flip flops.   Needless to say, I spend lesser time in dressing up for days that I want to dress down, do I even make sense? Alohas Sandals are made in Spain, designed in Barcelona and inspired by Hawaii, all 3 places in my list of 'To Visit' countries/cities, plus they come in so many colors that you'll be spoilt for choice. I have so much love for you, Alohas Sandals!

IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5517
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
Wearing: Vintage top, Cotton On denim shorts, White sandals from Alohas Sandals | Photos by Dan

xx



Post a Comment