SOCIAL MEDIA

July 27, 2015

WANDER

IMG_5532

Went for a stroll last Sunday morning with Dan and I started to let my mind drift. I thought about many things, from endless to-do lists, upcoming travel plans, to other trivial matters. We were in our own bubble for a good 20 minutes. That's what I love about us, we can enjoy each other's company and the silence at the same time. He taught me to always live in the moment, that's one of the main reasons why I have not been using Snapchat lately. Is it that important to tell the world, what we are doing in that exact moment? I have nothing against it, just my two cents worth. I'll still be on Snapchat though, probably snapping to share beautiful monuments/places when I travel. My sisters used to get annoyed because I was constantly on my phone when I was in the States last summer. I realized too, that I wasn't enjoying myself completely. I was always finding ways to get that 5 minutes of wifi. Really glad I snapped out of it (pun totally not intended), I try not to use my phone whenever I'm with friends, unless of course when it's time to take food photos or ridiculous selfies together. What's the point of meeting when half the attention is diverted to the little rectangle gadget? I've been feeling lighter and much happier these days, I'm not sure what is it that is making me feel this way but I feel inspired every morning when I get up from bed. Let's hope it stays this way!

IMG_5532
IMG_5517
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
Wearing: Faithfull the Brand top, Abercrombie & Fitch festival shorts, The Ordinary Co necklace, 
Chiara Ferragni Collection flirting case, Rayban sunglasses, Pandora bracelet, Topshop leather sneakers.
Photos by my love, Dan

xx


Post a Comment