SOCIAL MEDIA

March 30, 2015

LITTLE DETAILS

ttralfagar3
tralfagar6
tralfagar5
tralfagar2
tralfagar4
tralfagar1
Photos by Dan

Without a doubt, I have lived and breathed in this pair of jeans. It's definitely my favourite pair and I think it's the most featured piece in this blog. Before I actually owned this pair, I don't think wearing jeans was my first choice when it came to dressing up. Ripped jeans are the best, there are so many different kinds. From one knee rip to both or rips all across the thigh, it goes on and on. I'm eyeing my next pair, in the boyfriend style. What's your favourite pair or style of denim? 

And do you spy that gold heart necklace I'm wearing? It's one of the necklaces from the new minimal range from Love Beverly! The latest collection is my favourite so far, you can shop here

Have a great week ahead everyone! All my love, x


Post a Comment