SOCIAL MEDIA

January 26, 2015

PAINTED PONIES


Today marks the 26th page of the 2015 book. I've been absent for awhile now because so much has happened lately. I wouldn't say I started January off on a bad note, but I did spend New Year's in bed with a bad flu plus the raspiest voice ever. I also flew to Thailand for a week and returned home knowing that my beloved grandmother didn't have much time left with us. True enough, she did pass on. I've learned so much from everything that happened and drove all the energy into better things. There's this quote that I live by and I literally swear by it. "Everything is energy and thats all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics. -Bashar" This is by far the best quote I've read in my life. We're onto the last week of January and pretty soon I'll be on a 14 hour flight ready for my next adventure. Thank you, if you've been following up on my lifestyle, outfit and travel journeys, I truly appreciate it and it inspires me to want to capture more unforgettable moments on Beverly Ville.


“And the seasons they go 'round and 'round
And the painted ponies go up and down
We're captive on the carousel of time
We can't return we can only look behind
From where we came
And go round and round and round
In the circle game."

-Joni Mitchell

xx


Post a Comment