SOCIAL MEDIA

January 03, 2015

#2014 IN SQUARES


Happy New Year to every one of you! For those who had heavy hearts and more downs than ups in 2014, here's a brand new year for you to make it your best! I ended 2014 sick in bed, was running a fever and I did not have a voice to countdown. Sounds pretty sucky but I was happy because Dan popped by with a hot pot of soup. I've not recovered yet, which explains why this post is delayed till today. Really hoping that I'll be well very soon as nobody likes to be sick on a plane.

So as promised, here's my timeline for 2014!

JANUARY
Back to College | Chinese New Year | Final Year Projects 

FEBRUARY
2nd Anniversary with Dan.

MARCH
Collaborated with Envet for a giveaway.

APRIL
Invitation from styleXstyle to MM6's S/S14 Fashion Show

MAY - AUGUST
New York | Los Angeles | San Francisco | Santa Barbara | Yosemite | Best 3 months of 2014

Had way too many burgers, celebrated 4th of July, made S'mores in the backyard, attended both my sisters convocations, met Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad, sat on a carousel with my love, visited Disneyland for the 5th time, experienced nature in a way that I haven't before.


SEPTEMBER
Happy Graduates!

Travelled even more to Bangkok and Malaysia.

Ate countless of brunches.

OCTOBER
Wrote a blogpost for ROCKSTAR Singapore | Halloween | Invitation to Klarra's Studio Preview.

NOVEMBER
Started a new journey on Love Beverly.

DECEMBER
The month of magic: Preparations for my 21st | Turned 21 | Christmas treats | Visited the Gardens.

Merry Christmas and let 2015 continue the magic.

Hope you've enjoyed my journey and thank you for following Beverly Ville throughout 2014!

xx

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful photos and colors!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post up on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com -Swedish Model and Fashion Blogger in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! Seems like you have an amazing year behind you, wish you even a better one! Check out what's new on my blog: http://hannecaron.weebly.com/
    kisses&hugs

    ReplyDelete