SOCIAL MEDIA

November 10, 2014

VISUALS FROM THAILAND

 

Photos by me.

Apologies for my absence, but I'm sure most of you were caught up in the Alexander Wang x H&M shopping frenzy. Everything in the collection is pretty amazing, and the response for it did prove it. Margiela for H&M wasn't that crazy if I remember correctly, but who am I to judge when I was queuing impatiently for my candy clutch. (guilty)

  Something about this beautiful city always brings me back. I never fail to visit Thailand at least twice a year, not just for the shopping but of course the food, the culture and new places to check out every trip. I have so many places I want to visit and I am definitely making them happen. Will be celebrating my 21st birthday this December and I cannot wait for 2015 to unfold, already sensing positivity, achievements and love all year round. 2014 has been the best year yet. I can honestly swear by it. 

x


1 comment :