SOCIAL MEDIA

September 05, 2014

(G)RAINY DAY


The past week has been filled with rain and shine, you're either running to the nearest shelter or dying to get into the air-conditioned malls. Just my luck that it was a rainy day, don't get me wrong, I love the rain. Especially when I'm snuggled in bed, it's perfect. A rare occasion that I'm in sandals without platforms, and for me to actually get a pair means I really like every aspect of this beaut. So thankful I wore them out instead of my suede boots which will get ruined with water stains. This outfit wasn't inspired by the 70's punk era I swear. The union jack, leather and plaid were a coincidence. And just my two cents but I think every closet should have one good denim. Be it jeans, a jacket or overalls, the versatility of denim is endless. I should probably do up an entry on different outfits for different kinds of denim. 

Wearing: Zara oversized denim jacket, Nasty Gal crop and plaid skorts, Lovisa jewelry, Charles & Keith sandals, Accessorize bag, Marc Jacobs watch. Photos by Dan.

xx


Post a Comment