SOCIAL MEDIA

July 14, 2014

DENIM AFFAIR


Decided to try shooting with another camera instead of the usual and I'm kinda liking the result. The settings still need some getting used to but the probability of me using this camera again is a 60% yes 40% no. Spent my Sunday at Santana Row and just a fact that I rarely wear jeans out. Like the 'I can count the number of jeans days in a year' kind of r a r e l y. I only wear them to work but since I paid for such a good pair of denim jeans, I figured I should wear it out more huh? It's getting hotter here though, so I may just see Mr. Denim back in the wardrobe, (or not). Speaking of the weather, I've been drinking way too many smoothies in a desperate attempt to cool myself down from the . An excuse? I'd like to think so. 

wearing: Warehouse top, Abercrombie & Fitch high rise jeans, River Island sunnies, Kate Spade bag, Franco Sarto shoes.

x

 INSTAGRAM ASK LOOKBOOK